Powered by Invision Power Board

Forum Rules Forum Rules (Please read before posting)!
Pages:12 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Who Is Absent?, let's show'em the power of dutchforce
draget
Posted: November 06, 2017 12:49 pm
Reply to this postQuote Post

Forum Addict ++

Group: Cleanup Taskforce
Member No.: 1,770

Still alive, hi all :)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
makourain
Posted: November 12, 2017 05:13 pm

Group: Trusted Members
Member No.: 4,682

just wanna say, been lurking and reading for many years smile.gif
can usually find the answer to any question on here if google cant answer it.
this forum is a wealth of information smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
mrk
Posted: November 15, 2017 03:25 am

Member No.: 38,803

I tend to go through phases of reading different sites a bit, i'm not quite sure how things get on or off the daily list. I always check back here once in a while, though.

It has been a while as there was more than a page of unread threads...

Not much new with me, been disassembling the ancient 6801 based ignition / boost controller for my old car. Got in a car wreck the other day so my new(er) car might be getting written off, im not sure yet...
PMEmail Poster
BlueVanACD2005
Posted: November 30, 2017 03:40 pm

Forum Addict ++

Group: Cleanup Taskforce
Member No.: 4,841

I'm around, though much less lately. I work too much, and have projects at home (some electronics, but some other things too). Since I bought a house I seem to have more projects and tend to stay hands-on until bed.

Spenser
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
JoOngle
Posted: November 30, 2017 07:14 pm

Forum Addict ++
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3,818

QUOTE (BlueVanACD2005 @ November 30, 2017 03:40 pm)
Since I bought a house I seem to have more projects and tend to stay hands-on until bed.

Thats kind of what happened here too...

work + house = tired when home, I basically browse this forum + reddit + game a little + a little netflix. That's my life now.

I've ordered a bunch of random stuff from ebay though, just to keep me (and possibly you) a little entertained.

--------------------
If my soul was software, I could program myself and you.
PMEmail Poster
AwesomeMatt
Posted: December 01, 2017 08:17 am

Forum Addict ++

Member No.: 9,878

I'd like to say... the content of this forum is people making stuff and sharing it.

I think it's safe to say that, relative to ten years ago, most of us make less stuff than we used to.

But... I think I speak for everyone when I say that, when you do make something, or have something to ponder... all of us are just as interested in you sharing it. I don't think the desire to read and see other people's projects has declined at all... if anything, many of us are looking to live vicariously through those of you who're still making projects.

So, keep sharing when you have something to share.
PMEmail Poster
Sch3mat1c
Posted: December 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Forum Addict ++
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 73

Although my productivity seems to be up this year. Made a, uh, about five gadgets this year I think, with some PCBs coming along sooner or later. Plus a couple paying projects. happy.gif

Last year I hardly used any scratch paper at all, like 20 sheets. wacko.gif I'd have to look 'em over (and other records) to remember exactly what I made then. I've used a somewhat taller pile this year, although still not as much as 2014-2015 did (which, I think, were only modestly productive, but I did put a lot of thought into neat things, which are still coming along smile.gif ).

Tim

--------------------
Answering questions is a tricky subject to practice. Not due to the difficulty of formulating or locating answers, but due to the human inability of asking the right questions; a skill that, were one to possess, would put them in the "answering" category.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages:12 Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

:: support us ::

ElectronicsSkin by DutchDork & The-Force