Powered by Invision Power Board

Forum Rules Forum Rules (Please read before posting)
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Pcb Fab For Diy Quadcopter, Circuit Board for DIY Micro-quadcopter
Feather
Posted: March 02, 2017 11:03 am
Reply to this postQuote Post

Group: Members+
Member No.: 40,081

In this project, I will go through the process of designing and making a flight controller board from scratch for a micro-quadcopter. This board will be based on the ATMega328 microcontroller
and will be used to control four coreless DC motors. The main idea while designing the flight controller board was to keep it small, lightweight while still making it easy enough to solder at home.
Therefore I chose to use as many SMD components as was feasible to solder. The ATMega328 chip and MOSFETs are the SMD components used on this board. Though in hindsight I have
also used 1206 SMD resistors and capacitors as they are easy to solder even for hobbyists.
user posted image
The whole PCB making process from designing of the schematic to the manufacturing of printed circuit board is done using EasyEDA. If you are interested in the circuit project,
you could access .
The circuit schematic whichcould be edited Here:

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

Once the PCB was designed and finalized, you can finalize the number of copper layers you need, the PCB thickness, copper weight, and even the PCB color from the checkout menu.

There is also a handy option of and seeing the Photo View of your PCB

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

:: support us ::

ElectronicsSkin by DutchDork & The-Force