Powered by Invision Power Board

Forum Rules Forum Rules (Please read before posting)!
  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Difficult To Find Animal Audio Recording Info., Can I ?
Areal Person
Posted: April 23, 2018 02:25 am
Reply to this postQuote Post

Forum Addict

Group: Trusted Members
Member No.: 7,442

This is a great place and I really like everyone here.

I'm sorry, I tried bing, Google seems to only have one answer anymore. I don't know where all the information went to on the internet.

I want/need to audio record my neighbors dog that barks all night for evidence in court. Is animal talk inadmissible in court even if its very loud and clear ? So I can have evidence to sue my neighbors ?
I cant get any info. Other than its illegal to audio record etc. I'm in a one party state by the way.

But, who cares, I'm only wanting to record a Stooped HOUND DOG (in my city). By the way.
Can I use such an audio recording of only the animal to sue my neighbors ?

blink.gif

PMEmail Poster
dmg
Posted: April 23, 2018 09:34 pm

Forum Addict ++

Member No.: 36,860

maybe find out why that poor dog barks ...
animal rights movements can help more with the issue.

however, many subhuman idiots when faced with a charge like this eighter put the dog to sleep, or get rid of it otherwise, or.. get the vocal cords cut.. sad.gif

you would not want any of that i hope.
just find out why is the dog barking, be friendly with the neighbor and maybe you can work out a better solution.
PMEmail Poster
MacFromOK
Posted: April 23, 2018 10:29 pm

Forum Addict ++

Group: Spamminator Taskforce
Member No.: 5,314

It may be illegal to record private conversations, but I doubt if that applies to animals (domestic or wildlife), or even to public conversations (such as officers making an arrest).

However, I AM NOT A LAWYER. My first recommendation would be to ask a lawyer.

You might call the courthouse and talk to the DA, or to someone in the DA's office that would answer your question. Some states also have free legal aid centers.

There are also free legal forums where lawyers and law students answer legal questions specific to the state where you reside.

Google the following (no quotes or anything):

free law forum

Hope that helps. beer.gif

--------------------
Mac *

"Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." [Wernher Von Braun]

* is not responsible for errors, consequential damage, or... anything.
PMEmail Poster
Sch3mat1c
Posted: April 25, 2018 06:17 am

Forum Addict ++
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 73

It's fine.

More to the point though: why are you preparing for an action without having spoken to a lawyer first? It is literally their job to know what kinds of evidence you need, and how likely such an action is to succeed.

Tim

--------------------
Answering questions is a tricky subject to practice. Not due to the difficulty of formulating or locating answers, but due to the human inability of asking the right questions; a skill that, were one to possess, would put them in the "answering" category.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Jimthecopierwrench
Posted: May 02, 2018 07:28 am

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 561

Again, what jurisdiction.

Presuming the majority of the 'states .. should be able to record whatever you want "free air" from your own property. That is, set up a mic in your back yard, or in a window, and record away.

The admissibility of the recording is unlikely to be in question with an affidavit of who, when, and where it was recorded. The authenticity of the recording .. actual sound levels captured, manipulation, etc. will depend on the ambulance hounds involved.

--------------------
Turn the page.
dmg
Posted: May 03, 2018 03:48 pm

Forum Addict ++

why not just invite a hell lot of people, recrod THEM while the dog barks,
tell you wanted to do a recrording of the party, but its evidence that those people where there, and ask them to testify that the dog was barking all night long like crazy ?
like 20-30 people who testify , and tell the same stuff, and you got a video of them being there, and the dog is audible too, should be enough.

just don't do anything that could get the dog hurt.
that is essential.
PMEmail Poster
VenomBallistics
Posted: May 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Forum Addict ++

Member No.: 18,557

QUOTE (dmg @ May 03, 2018 03:48 pm)
why not just invite a hell lot of people, recrod THEM while the dog barks,
tell you wanted to do a recrording of the party, but its evidence that those people where there, and ask them to testify that the dog was barking all night long like crazy ?
like 20-30 people who testify , and tell the same stuff, and you got a video of them being there, and the dog is audible too, should be enough.

just don't do anything that could get the dog hurt.
that is essential.

I think that this is the best option where settlements are the desired objective.

this is a mixed bag however. any action taken tends to eliminate some other set of options and along with it, different liabilities.
The downside of litigation is that you will end up on the neighbors radar as the snitch that ruined their life blah blah blah ----> endless petty BS.
Hops, as used in beer might appear as natural causes ... say "oh that's so sad .. he was a nice doggie" get a sympathy card and shut up. Ongoing drama might be avoided ... but you roll the dice on charges

Either way ... you must choose one, as they eliminate eachother as future options
dmg
Posted: May 23, 2018 07:03 pm

Forum Addict ++

come on, don't ive ideas on how to "et rid of the dog", okay ?
dog just does its thing, would be better to find out what makes the dog bark like crazy.
just an innocent doggy...
PMEmail Poster
Areal Person
Posted: May 26, 2018 12:40 am

Forum Addict

Member No.: 7,442

What makes the dog bark is that's it's a hound dog in the city. It's a bad breed, hound dogs bark, and the people who own it don't care, as long as they are not bothered by it, to heck with others.

Iím sorry it took me so long to reply, Iíve not been well.

I was told that the city can allow one person to have a barking dog while forbidding someone else based on personal friendship or merit alone, regardless of city law. I do know state law would kick in at some point.

I'm still fighting this person who's dog wakes me up, interferes with my phone calls
and generally hinders my ability to reasonably enjoy my home. Iím also assaulted violently often if I walk into my back yard.

I'm thinking about just shooting the dog dead. But, I would go to jail I'm sure.
But I don't have any other option except to move, Iím still in the lawsuit process, which I can't afford to do.

So I'm (and my life) are effectively destroyed at the moment. Who would have ever thought that
A constantly barking dog could actually destroy someone's life, but it has just about killed me.

PMEmail Poster
dmg
Posted: May 26, 2018 11:54 am

Forum Addict ++

pehh...
you just have to be kidding.
shoot the dog ?
are you out of your mind? and yess you would go to jail for that, and that is perfectly fine.
you would belong there.

you do have other options.
the best one is to simply win the trust of the dog then you won't get "assaulted" in your back yard. and dogs, none of them, bark without a reason to do so. full moon does kick in for some breeds, but thats really not a big hassle.

frankly, you are verry lucky you ain't my neighbor. really.
and i'm lucky too. i would end up in jail to be honest.

so your life is not at all "destroyed" or anything like that.
you can solve the issue if you want to. without hurting a dog that has done nothing bad at all. just does what dogs do.
now, try to act like a human, use your brain a bit. something excites that poor dog for barking all the time. gotta solve that.
and you just have to get to be friends with the dog, then it will be a nice and pleasant experience to walk down the yard. being a jackass and thinking that shooting the dog in the head would solve your issue is by far the worse thing you can ever do.
animals and sub-humans resort to violence. humans solve the issues with intellect and reason.
PMEmail Poster
MacFromOK
Posted: May 27, 2018 05:52 am

Forum Addict ++

QUOTE (dmg @ May 26, 2018 05:54 am)
frankly, you are verry lucky you ain't my neighbor. really.
and i'm lucky too. i would end up in jail to be honest.

That sounds very much like one "human" threatening another, even though you said "humans solve the issues with intellect and reason" and "sub-humans resort to violence."

And he's not even barking at ya. wink.gif

--------------------
Mac *

"Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." [Wernher Von Braun]

PMEmail Poster
dmg
Posted: May 28, 2018 07:50 pm

Forum Addict ++

do as i say, not as i do
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

btw, i would anytime trade a human life for an animal life.
PMEmail Poster
MacFromOK
Posted: May 28, 2018 08:52 pm

Forum Addict ++

QUOTE (dmg @ May 28, 2018 01:50 pm)
btw, i would anytime trade a human life for an animal life.

You have that option with your life, but not someone else's. wink.gif

So you're a true vegetarian and don't eat meat? Or is it just some animals that are important to ya? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Mac *

PMEmail Poster
dmg
Posted: May 28, 2018 09:41 pm

Forum Addict ++

there is a difference. killing an animal for no reason is by far worse than killing a human.
animal raised to be food is a nother story, they have a verry verry good life, for a price they pay. witch is death to be food.

so in short, i do eat meat, and i find no problem with that.
keeping animals (if they are well kept) just to be food over time is okay.

killing an animal that is suspected to have a mind based on how complex its brain is in the name of comfort is never okay. (so flys and such do not mather. dogs, cats, birds etc... do, but killing even insects without a good valid reason is not okay)
people killing people is never a bad idea.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

:: support us ::

ElectronicsSkin by DutchDork & The-Force