Powered by Invision Power Board

Forum Rules Forum Rules (Please read before posting)
Pages:««<345 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Motorcycles, and such
paulmasoner
Posted: October 21, 2011 11:25 pm
Reply to this postQuote Post

Forum Addict

Group: Trusted Members
Member No.: 23,519

^^those pics rock! that musta been a good time.

I've got round 1500 miles on the KLR now. I couldnt be happier, it is everything I wanted. And now it finally has some character, guess I thought I had the side stand down the other day and tipped it over lol. couple scratches on the crash bar smile.gif

only had it on tarmac and a couple well traveled dirt/gravel roads, nothing really offroad. been a little hesitant to be standing and bouncing around on the pegs with my knee still weak. I may take it into the woods this weekend though as long as it stays above 2-3 degrees
PMEmail PosterYahoo
paulmasoner
Posted: November 13, 2011 02:51 pm
Reply to this postQuote Post

Forum Addict

Group: Trusted Members
Member No.: 23,519

I saw death again yesterday. Same circumstances as 1 year ago. On coming lane left hand turner. Managed to avoid this one narrowly, very. On the brakes like they were going out of style, locked the rear. Slide the bike sideways, as I got close my foot instinctively went out. Couldnt have missed being hit by more than inches as my extended left foot went through his left headlight.

Never reached a full stop, and not being hit, I just kept going and gave the one finger salute over my shoulder. Not a second thought about his busted headlight, in my mind he got off lucky. As did I.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages:««<345 Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

:: support us ::

ElectronicsSkin by DutchDork & The-Force